Revive SGAS?

[SH] Cow

Revive SGAS?

Postby [SH] Cow » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:42 pm

I know, this is a ∞ tanks forum and I shouldn't be ranting about SGAS, but where else can I?

It'd be great if someone could add new features to SGAS or maybe create a new Sky Gamblers game, IDK...

If it's going to be a modern fighter game like SGAS, here are my suggestions:

Aircraft:
- A wider variety of aircraft, like VTOLs such as the Harrier...
- Working variable-geometry animation for aircraft such as the F-14, Panavia Tornado, F/A-37 etc. (You guys already did it with the RFS27 in Cold War)
- Customizable paintjobs (Change colors, drag shapes around and scale them to make decals) Look at Real Racing 3's cosmetics customization and you'll see what I mean

Multiplayer:
- Please make casual controls a little more realistic in multiplayer, in SGAS it's rather difficult to use your cannon on them, and they never lose speed or build up G force in turns.
- Also, IOS, Android, and Mac players should all have the same "damage-per-second" rate when firing their cannon. It's been tested proven that Mac, Android, and any CC player have better DPS rates than IOS simulator players. (Basically they are firing more bullets per second and dealing more damage)

Squad Features:
- A chat specifically for squads, where squad members can talk?
- An official tag, like in Infinite Tanks
- A customizable crest?
Aesthetics:
- I like the day/night option, but it's pretty boring when there are no city lights or runway lights when flying around at night. Cold War has lights though...
- The carriers are way too big in SGAS. Maybe reuse the carrier model in Cold War?
- Progressive damage and smoke like in SGSR would be cool.

Controls:
- Keep the simulator controls and camera views used in AS and SR. They're nice.

Of course, you don't need to force yourself to make a new flight game because of my post, but if you guys ever need a few suggestions, they're here. (I was just thinking about what game you would come up with next, so I listed suggestions just in case you guys were making a new Sky Gamblers-style game)

- [SH] Cow, SGAS Sky Gambler, SGSR Colonel

Atypical_Liviu

Re: Revive SGAS?

Postby Atypical_Liviu » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:17 am

[SH] Cow wrote:I know, this is a ∞ tanks forum and I shouldn't be ranting about SGAS, but where else can I?

It'd be great if someone could add new features to SGAS or maybe create a new Sky Gamblers game, IDK...

Aircraft:
- Working variable-geometry animation for aircraft such as the F-14, Panavia Tornado, F/A-37 etc. (You guys already did it with the RFS27 in Cold War)
- Customizable paintjobs (Change colors, drag shapes around and scale them to make decals) Look at Real Racing 3's cosmetics customization and you'll see what I mean

Multiplayer:
- Please make casual controls a little more realistic in multiplayer, in SGAS it's rather difficult to use your cannon on them, and they never lose speed or build up G force in turns.
- Also, IOS, Android, and Mac players should all have the same "damage-per-second" rate when firing their cannon. It's been tested proven that Mac, Android, and any CC player have better DPS rates than IOS simulator players. (Basically they are firing more bullets per second and dealing more damage)

Squad Features:
- A customizable crest?
Aesthetics:
- I like the day/night option, but it's pretty boring when there are no city lights or runway lights when flying around at night. Cold War has lights though...
- The carriers are way too big in SGAS. Maybe reuse the carrier model in Cold War?

Controls:

Of course, you don't need to force yourself to make a new flight game because of my post, but if you guys ever need a few suggestions, they're here. (I was just thinking about what game you would come up with next, so I listed suggestions just in case you guys were making a new Sky Gamblers-style game)

We appreciate your feedback, but SGAS will not receive content updates at this point.

[SH] Cow

Re: Revive SGAS?

Postby [SH] Cow » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:42 am

Atypical_Liviu wrote:
[SH] Cow wrote:I know, this is a ∞ tanks forum and I shouldn't be ranting about SGAS, but where else can I?

Aircraft:

Multiplayer:

Squad Features:
- A customizable crest?
Aesthetics:

Controls:

We appreciate your feedback, but SGAS will not receive content updates at this point.

Any plans for a new game then?

Return to “Community”